I don't really remember much about my days as a preschooler and I certainly don't remember doing activities as brilliant as those I'm about to show you as part of my weekly 'Share It Saturday' collection.
I decided on sharing the following posts as I felt they suited the preschool environment well and were educational, wonderfully creative and fun. I hope you find them helpful regardless if you're a preschool teacher or parent with children looking for some great activities to do at home.
10 educational and creative preschool activities
1. Easy Kid-Made Bunting (free printable included) - Picklebums
2. Paper Towel Art - Happy Hooligans
3. Kissing Hand Sun Catcher Craft - Fantastic Fun and Learning
4. Rectangle Tot Trays - Moms Have Questions Too
5. Learning Shapes with Spaghetti (free printable included) - Teaching Mama
6. Paint Chip Pick-Up - School Time Snippets
7. The Letter Monster - How Wee Learn
8. Pretend Play at the Post Office - Buggy and Buddy
9. Air Pressure Experiment for Kids - Kids Activity Blog
10. Preschool Threading with Pipe Cleaners - Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
As an added bonus, here is a popular post from Laughing Kids Learn
Fun Activity for Kids using Wool - Laughing Kids Learn
Thank you to everyone who linked up their great activities this week. I always find it a difficult task deciding. Please be sure to link up again below and check out the other partners from 'Share It Saturday' here.