What an amazing time of year it is with Halloween fast approaching. It isn't massively celebrated here in Australia, however, every year it is clear the tradition is growing.
To help get you into the spirit of Halloween I have gathered some sensational Halloween crafts and activities that are easy and fun for the kids to do either at preschool or at home. Wishing you all a wonderful Halloween.
1. Pimp your Pumpkin - Craftulate
2. Pumpkin and Monster Jars - Fantastic Fun & Learning
3. Play Dough Jack-o-Lanterns - B-Inspired Mama
4. Pumpkin decorating with Melted Crayons - Gift of Curiosity
5. Pumpkin Tot Trays - Moms Hanve Questions Too
6. Fine Motor Spider Web Fun - Imprints From Tricia
7. Footprint Ghost - Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
8. Halloween Sticky Art - Sow Sprout Play
9. No Sew Hungry Caterpillar Costume - Lessons Learnt Journal
10. Spider Snacks - Octavia and Vicky
11. Milk Jug Ghost - Craftulate
12. Yoghurt Cup Monster Fun - Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
13. Toilet Roll Mummies - Happy Hooligans
14. Halloween Shadow Puppets - One Perfect Day
15. Spooky Orange Faces - Danya Banya
How do you celebrate Halloween?
Please be sure to check out the other bloggers from the 'Share It Saturday' linky party.
If you are a blogger be sure to link up again to this linky party. I love what you share.